Get together with ARIS
ARIS connects. It connects customers – don’t miss the upcoming International User group and join us for exciting presentations in The Hague. It connects an international network of partners – in this issue, we’re spotlighting Palmira, and it connects knowledge via content packages and solutions jump-starting your projects. By the way, did you know the ARIS Community is the biggest BPM community worldwide with nearly 700,000 members as of today.
In this issue
- Webinar: a deep-dive into the ARIS 10 SR18 release
- New ARIS content package: ITSM
- Upcoming event: International User Groups (IUG) conference May 30 - June 3 in The Hague
- Customer success story: Enzen accelerates performance of utilities
- ARIS partner spotlight: Palmira
- ARIS Process Mining solution: hire-to-recruit for SAP
- 99.7%– best cloud availability in the market!
Webinar: a deep-dive into the ARIS 10 SR18 release
With its 30 years of passion for processes, the new ARIS 10 SR18 release will come out middle of May. You can expect great innovations and new features that will prove ARIS is always on the pulse of time and is the solution of choice for business process analysis and process mining.
In the webinar, we will give you a deep dive into the new features, and you will have the chance to ask all your questions in the live Q & A.
These are some of our highlight features:
- Tighter integration between business process analysis and process mining
- Process mining enhancements and new solutions
- Improved search
- New heat maps and polar charts
- New ARIS app for MS Teams
- Improved regulatory management
And many more.
New ARIS content package: ITSM
We have good news for those of you who must handle the IT Service Management (ITSM) initiatives built on ITIL 4 and ISO 20000 standards. We can now offer an ARIS Content Package for ITSM that will make your life a lot easier.
The package includes an ARIS database with best practices from experienced subject matter experts and management consultants:
- > 170 value chains and BPMN processes
- > 50 tenderable role descriptions
- ITSM checklists and templates
- responsibilities according to RACI
Using this predefined content instead of starting from scratch will save you 3-5 months ramp-up effort.
For more information, please go to the ARIS Hub und search for ITSM.
Upcoming event: International User Groups (IUG) conference May 30 - June 3 in The Hague
This year’s IUG takes place from May 30 to June 3 in The Hague with:
- ARIS tracks on May 30-31 and
- ARIS and Alfabet sessions on June 1 in the morning, followed by the general session
And this IUG is special. It’s the first hybrid IUG ever after two years of virtual only and no real face-to-face meetings for a long time. You can now decide if you want to go back to on-site or rather stay virtual.
The IUG is your place to hear all about the latest ARIS features, get insights into real projects and network with other users. Customers like ING Bank N.V., PHOENIX group, FrieslandCampina, Bank of Ireland, A. P. Moller - Maersk, and Rolls Royce will present their projects. Check out the agenda to get all the details.
That’s not all. There will also be an evening event on Tuesday, and we will celebrate 30 years of ARIS–30 years of passion for processes!
Do you want to learn more about process mining?
Are you curious to learn more about ARIS for sustainability?
Are you looking for some fun?
Then what are you waiting for? Join in-person or virtually.
Customer success story: Enzen accelerates performance of utilities
We love our customers – and they love us too!
Business models to deliver water and energy to the world
Enzen is on a mission to make energy and water accessible, affordable and sustainable for all. Its clients, who operate in highly regulated sectors, face strict compliance and risk standards. Yet they are also expected to deliver more services for lower costs, with greater efficiency.
Enzen’s advisory services help companies meet these demands by improving their business model across six dimensions: process, data, digital, operations, KPIs and capability.
Enzen is one of Software AG’s Ambassadors. Other new Ambassadors are:
- Rolls Royce plc│Manufacturing
- Assaray Trade & Investment Bank (ATIB)│Banking
- Higer Bus Company Limited│Manufacturing
- Rede D’or│Technical and consumer services
- Shanghai Aiwu foods Co., Ltd (Lyfen)│Retail
If you would like to learn more about how to join our Ambassador Program and the benefits it will bring to you, please get in touch with us.
ARIS partner spotlight: Palmira
We will soon be celebrating the 30th birthday of ARIS – but we wouldn’t stand here without our meaningful partnerships. These partnerships are crucial for sustainable success over the years and help us with their geographic and industry-based focus and expertise.
As part of the third partner of the month series, we would like to introduce Palmira, a long term Premier Partner of Software AG, which is known as trusted partner for successful delivery in Jordan, UAE and Europe.
ARIS Process Mining solution: hire-to-recruit for SAP
Visualize, analyze and improve your recruitment processes based on available data in your system with the new ARIS Process Mining hire-to-recruit solution for SAP SuccessFactors!
The solution provides a reusable and easy to configure template along with predefined process relevant KPIs and visualizations. It also enables you to easily exchange source input from a CSV-based format to a living connectivity established between the ARIS Process Mining instance and the SuccessFactor system.
The solution has predefined KPIs and visualizations that will provide you with the following benefits:
- Gain end-to-end transparency throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process
- Identify all the inefficiencies and bottlenecks in your recruitment process
- Benchmark organizational units and use best practices to improve process performances
- Identify process deviations with conformance analysis
99.7%– best cloud availability in the market!
For 30 years, ARIS has been the leading business process analysis (BPA) and process mining solution for organizations committed to digital transformation and pursuing operational excellence.
And now we're taking it a step further with the availability of our cloud offering. We offer you an SLA availability of 99.7% for our ARIS cloud offering. Benefit from the best availability in the market and more resilient cloud services.
Are you curious about more successful ARIS projects?