Webinar: API Strategies for Enterprises in Hong Kong and Taiwan
Enterprises are looking back on years of massive change with an increased rate of disruption. And there is no sign that change is slowing down any time soon – change is the new normal. In such times of high change and volatility it is especially important that the business and IT are well-aligned and work hand in hand. In this webinar we present three ways how APIs can contribute to this alignment:
- IT needs to provide an architecture that provides business optionality, is flexible and built to deal with the high rate of business change – you will see what role APIs play in achieving this.
- Also, the efficiency of businesses needs to be increased – you will see how CEO’s leverage API initiatives to streamline their businesses.
- Finally, IT can position itself as a reliable enabler for business with a clear API strategy – you will see 5 API strategy blueprints you can adopt.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Enable business optionality in times of increased change
- Improve Efficiency - The CEOs vision for APIs
- Adopt a clear API Strategy – 5 API strategy blueprints
- Increase the maturity of API initiatives
As API strategist, Matthias helps clients discover their opportunities for innovation with APIs & ecosystems and turn them into actionable digital strategies. Based on his experience in leading large-scale API initiatives in both business and technology roles, he shares best practices and provides both strategic and practical guidance. He has stayed a techie at heart and at some point, got a Ph.D. Matthias publishes a blog at api-university.com, is the author of several books on APIs, and regularly speaks at technology conferences.