Webinar: Building IoT Apps Quickly and Easily with Cumulocity IoT
Learn how new features of the Cumulocity IoT platform help you decrease time to market and increase speed to value
Watch Webinar On-demand
Are you looking for ways to reduce the time and complexity it takes to build IoT-enabled applications? New and enhanced features in the Cumulocity IoT platform enable teams to quickly and efficiently build IoT apps. Bring efficiency to your internal and external environments, enable the optimization of operations, and further differentiate your products and services.
Learn how to generate more value, more quickly from connected equipment. Customer success stories and demos show how to take advantage of new capabilities including:
- How IoT digital twins help you gain insights and act on them quickly to improve operational efficiency, production quality and customer satisfaction
- How to simplify bringing devices into a business context with Digital Twin Manager
- How to leverage our newly enhanced Cumulocity IoT cockpit to increase customer experience and facilitate the building of IoT apps
- How io extends application building to external environments for further collaboration across different teams
- How to leverage Cumulocity IoT’s Streaming Analytics and DataHub capabilities to facilitate the discovery of insights from your differentiated products and services
The Cumulocity IoT platform helps you accelerate time to value through an open platform with powerful self-service capabilities. See how easy it is to quickly develop IoT applications, and analyze IoT data across your business and that of your customers, to deliver impactful products and services that heighten customer experience, and further differentiate you from the competition.
See what’s new in Cumulocity IoT – and how you can make the most from its capabilities to increase speed to value. Then, get started with a free trial of Cumulocity IoT to try it yourself, or schedule a free one-on-one demonstration to see how easy and fast it is to build IoT apps.
Featured speakers include:
- Nikolaus Neuerburg, Senior Director of Product Management, IoT & Analytics
- Rob Jones, Senior Director of Product Management, IoT & Analytics
- Chris Furlong, Senior Director of Product Management, IoT & Analytics
- Rahul Talreja, Product Manager, IoT Applications