Webinar: Setting the Benchmark for Future Digital Banking 2021 & Beyond
2020 marked the start of a decade of disruption for banks. Existing technological, demographic and regulatory challenges are exacerbated by the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic on economies, working practice, channel access and customer behaviour. In this era of the ‘continuous next’, how do banks effectively rise to challenges and manage risk?
In this webinar we will:
- Explore the challenges facing modern banks.
- Outline the obvious and hidden costs associated with a lack of robust process management.
- Discuss the wider benefits for traditional banks of a more integrated approach to performance, capacity, process and risk management - one that smashes silos and addresses the evolutive and competitive state of the financial services market.
- Jorna Michiel, Director Transformation Solutions APAC
- Allan Song , Head of Strategy & Transformation at Standard Chartered Bank
- Martijn Tolsma, Managing Partner of MLC-Asia