Navigate ESG challenges with confidence
Why your business processes are your key to success
Duration: 45 Minutes
Governments all around the globe are passing legislation and signing regulations that impose stricter ESG management in the name of positive causes – to protect our environment, aid in the fight against climate change, and improve living conditions for the world’s population.
But how can you be certain that your business is keeping up with ESG pressure? And how can you enable and improve sustainability initiatives?
Explore global insights from sustainability experts from Ernst & Young (EY) on some of the key ESG challenges organizations face and understand the vital role of data as a single version of truth for non-financial reporting to create long term value for organizations. Learn how processes can help your organization face these challenges with confidence.
Watch this webinar to:
- Understand the role business processes and data play in ESG reporting (non-financial reporting)
- Have an overview of relevant challenges and applicable reporting standards
- Gain insight into ESG roadmaps adopted by leading companies across the globe
- Be able to address these challenges while evaluating and tracking your business practices
- Discover new ways to prove compliance with regulations (financial duties and reporting requirements) and avoid risks
Explore the key aspects of ESG and how your organization can integrate it into its strategy. ESG will no longer be a peripheral concern but a core business imperative.
EY Partner, Consulting (Sustainability & ESG)
Head of ARIS Product Marketing, Software AG