Built for Government: Incorporating an increased scope for Modernization Plans
Thursday, December 7, 11 AM EST
Planning for modernizing your existing solutions and capabilities goes far beyond the obvious cloud migrations. But how should evolving technologies and yet to be imagined technologies be considered when planning. This session presents techniques on how to examine and assess emerging technologies and determine their impacts on the existing IT landscape.
Our experts will guide you through the process of examining and assessing emerging technologies, enabling you to seamlessly integrate them into your existing IT landscape.
Key learning objectives:
- Reviewing difference between Business Strategy and IT Strategy
- Sharing the three approaches to documenting API Management: Data Driven, Protocol Driven, and Security Driven.
- Mastering IoT Integration within Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Qualify and Quantify Benefits of Emerging Technologies
- Anticipate Future Skill Requirements for Upcoming Technologies
- Documenting a Comprehensive Modernization Program
Reserve your spot now to gain insights that will reshape your modernization strategy now! Revolutionize your approach to modernization and emerging tech strategies. Your future success starts here!
Principal Systems Engineer, Software AG Government Solutions
(All registrants to this webinar will receive a link to the recording in a separate email that will be sent to you shortly after the program ends.)