Hybrid Integration for Digital Government
Tuesday | July 26, 2016 | 11am PT, 2pm ET
State and Local agencies are in different stages of their modernization initiatives and integration plays a significant role in their digital strategy. Agencies can make better decisions and improve the delivery of citizen services when given the ability to pull information from any environment or device. Therefore, there is a “Need” for Hybrid Integration so that data can be shared between agencies, systems and citizens.
Hybrid Integration paves the way to Digital Transformation and complete enterprise connectivity. As IT environments are evolving and adopting new technologies, it is crucial that the right integration solution is in place to provide services and accurate, real-time information to workers and citizens.
Join us to learn more about this Hybrid solution and see firsthand how Hybrid connectivity can enable your Digital future by:
- Enabling pervasive integration - connecting legacy applications, cloud, IoT, mobile, big data and partners in one solution
- Supporting compliance with government regulations such as HIPAA 5010
- Integrating data from other agencies in real-time or in batch using managed file transfer (MFT)
- Adding hybrid integration with on-premise integration and cloud based integration in one platform
- Putting in place a data governance platform based on master data management (MDM)
- Creating scalable applications and solutions to engage citizens with new services