Webinar: IoT at the Edge: Moving towards an Equipment-as-a-Service business model
Watch Webinar On-demand
Commercial and industrial product manufacturers are under increasing pressure to create value-added services, both to differentiate their products and create new revenue streams. Many are seeing the benefits of IoT-enabled services—and yet transitioning from a traditional business model based on product sales to one focused on EaaS (Equipment-as-a-Service) can be a challenge.
The IoT edge continuum makes the transition to EaaS revenue models far easier, enabling equipment makers to update their business models and deliver new services to customers.
Watch IoT at the Edge: Moving towards an Equipment-as-a-Service business model to gain unique insights into the significance of IoT edge computing from expert interviews, user survey data and analysis of key market trends by Beecham Research. Understand the role of IoT at the edge for industrial equipment manufacturers, ways companies are overcoming challenges, the range of successful business outcomes you can expect and future trends to anticipate.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The latest IoT edge market trends as seen by Beecham research in its report, IoT at the Edge: Enabling the Real Time Enterprise
- How companies are already using edge to evolve toward new EaaS business models
- The unique needs and challenges of industrial and commercial equipment manufacturers
- What you need from an IoT edge platform to succeed
- Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO, Beecham Research
- Philip Hooker, Vice President for Strategic Programs, Software AG