Enterprise grade IoT – Data management
Join us to learn about the five core capabilities of enterprise grade IoT to make your IoT projects successful
Enterprise grade IoT mini-series
When IoT plays a critical role in your business processes, and the products your customers use, you need to ensure that your IoT solution is up to the challenge—and if not, that you have a plan to improve it. Join us in this six-part webinar series as we discuss what makes an IoT Platform enterprise grade.
Join the series to learn the five core capabilities of an enterprise grade IoT solution, and how they help organizations meet and exceed expectations for performance and customer-facing services. The series will culminate in a discussion panel, including speakers sharing their first-hand experience building enterprise grade IoT solutions.
Beecham Research found that nearly 75% of IoT projects fail. Don’t be one of them!
- Part 1 - Connectivity and device management at scale
- Part 2 - Data management
- Part 3 - IoT Analytics
- Part 4 - Integration with any architecture or system
- Part 5 - Application enablement and management
- Part 6 - Panel discussion around enterprise grade IoT
An enterprise-grade IoT solution removes complexity linked to data management so you can ensure the quality, security, privacy and currency of your data.
Learn how Software AG customers use the Cumulocity IoT platform to master data management capabilities through the ability to:
- support ingesting IoT endpoint and IoT edge device data
- store data from edge to enterprise platforms
- provide data accessibility (by devices, IT and OT systems, and external parties, when required)
- and enforce data governance policies.
Featured speakers for Data management include:
- Jane Porter, Senior Director of Product Management, IoT & Analytics
- Rahul Talreja, Product Manager, IoT & Analytics