Webinar: Raising the Bar on IoT Performance
Enterprise-grade reliability should be built into every IoT solution. The best enterprises and technology vendors don’t just talk about reliability, scalability, and performance, they measure it with highly realistic and dynamic tools. And when performance problems are found, they fix them and continuously improve the quality of their IoT solutions. This ongoing process ensures excellent IoT solution performance and reliability for customers.
What does IoT reliability and performance look like? Consider the following:
- How can you ensure that thousands, even millions, of IoT devices can efficiently and reliably feed data into an IoT platform?
- Can you create accurate digital twins, and keep them updated with consistent updates, for accurate visualizations and analytics?
- How well can you respond to disruptions, including mass disconnects and DDoS attacks?
Watch this webinar where we answer the following three questions:
- Why do enterprises insist on high performance and scalability for their IoT solution?
- What performance measurements do enterprises conduct to improve the reliability of their end-to-end IoT solutions?
- What unique things is Software AG doing to offer its customers verified, enterprise-grade IoT solutions?
Steve Hilton is a co-founder and President at MachNation, a software and services firm dedicated to testing the performance and scalability of IoT platforms and end-to-end solutions. Steve has over 25 years’ experience in technology and communications marketing. Prior to founding MachNation, he built and ran the IoT/M2M and Enterprise practice areas at Analysys Mason. He has also held senior positions at Yankee Group, Lucent Technologies, TDS (Telephone and Data Systems), and Cambridge Strategic Management Group. Steve is a frequent speaker at industry and client events and publishes articles and blogs in several respected trade journals. He holds a degree in economics from the University of Chicago and a Master’s degree in marketing from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
Sean Riley, Vice-President of Global Industry Solutions, Software AG
Sean Riley is Vice President, Industry Solutions and head of the global Center of Excellence for Value Engineering for Software AG. Over the past decade, Mr. Riley has been obsessively focused on enterprise digital transformation with a focus on leveraging technologies like IoT, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Intelligent Automation as applied to production, field services, supply chains, logistics and new product development. Prior to joining Software AG in 2011, Mr. Riley has over ten years of experience in the supply chain, logistics & manufacturing fields. In addition to his work experience, Mr. Riley has received a BA in Business Administration from Hanover College, a MBA with Distinction from DePaul University and is a certified Six Sigma Greenbelt. As well as being a continual guest lecturer for DePaul University, Mr. Riley also sits on the curriculum advisory committee for the DePaul Graduate Program for Supply Chain and Operations Management and has been named a Supply & Demand Chain Executive “Pro to Know” for seven consecutive years.