The End of BPM? Not So Fast!
In this time of great change, it’s nice to take a moment, sit back, grab a bevvy, and chat. Come join three experienced process thought leaders as we debate:
- Is process modelling a thing of the past?
- Does it feel like process mining is all anyone can talk about recently?
- Who else is tired of just talking about procure-to-pay?
- Will ChatGPT take your job as a BPM practitioner?
- Do we really need a catastrophic event to get end-to-end process ownership?
- Can BPM simultaneously support transformation and compliance?
- Is there such a thing as a “Process Culture” in an organization, or is its failure just a convenient excuse?
- Does process thinking truly make it to the Board or is process thinking in name only at that level?
- How many RPA solutions does it take to change a lightbulb?
If you find any (or all) of these controversial topics intriguing, tune into this fiery fireside chat to learn more about what our guests, J-M Erlendson, Caspar Jans, and Eric Roovers think is in store for the future of BPM.
As an added bonus, we’re inviting participants to influence the direction of the conversation. In the spirit of Black Mirror’s episode, “Bandersnatch,” we will provide you with questions and in a “choose-your-own-adventure”-style interactive experience, you will get to vote on what these experts address next.
Don’t forget your bevvies and bring snacks!
Caspar Jans | LinkedIn
Senior Director Business Transformation EMEA, Software AG
Eric Roovers | LinkedIn
Vice President, Head of Business Transformation EMEA, Software AG
J-M Erlendson | LinkedIn
Transformation Engineering Lead, Software AG